Why do We need a Preventive Health Check-up?
• Two fifth(42%) of working class reported stress. Very high level of stress were reported in persons with sedentary job (63%), especially in IT and BPO sectors.• 46% respondents in stress were diabetics, 39% had heart problems, and 49% had a history of high blood pressure.
• 37% of respondents were already indulged in all three addictions (Smoking, Alcohol and Other Tobacco products)
• Provision of health check-ups and health facilities were not adequate and utilization were low (36%)
Common reasons of not getting a preventive health check-up done:
• No time to spend a full working day OR Saturday for Health Check-up.• I don’t like to go to a hospital. I am not sick, so why should I go there?
• I don’t want to visit so many centers or Labs for different tests.
• I don’t like the smell or I might get infected, I am scared of Hospitals.
• With so many hassles, I don’t need a preventive check-up at all.
• The costs are exorbitant without any transparency or justification.
What do we do
ü 100% Onsite Service – at your place.
ü 100% Flexible – on your preferred date and time.
ü All Health Parameters – Heart, Lung, Eye, ENT, Blood etc.
ü State-of-the-art Medical Devices used onsite and at Laboratory.
ü Medical diagnosis by specialists via Tele-medicine software.
ü Fully integrated software to maintain Electronic Medical Records.
ü Online Medical records accessible with personal userid/passwd.
ü Does not interfere with pre-existing Medical Services.