You might also be knowing about other such conferences in India such as nullcon, malcon, c0c0n etc
Time has come when all such information security conference join hands and make a mega conference in India
Ground Zero Infosec Summit (Ground Zero Infosec Summit) is an initiative of independent apex not-for-profit body made by founders of all the mega community activities in India. G0S is an outcome of an alliance between industry and Government of India to tackle emerging cyber security threats against critical information infrastructure. This summit is supported by the Govt. of India.
Call for Papers and workshops is open for Ground Zero Summit. At Ground zero summit it is our endeavor to promote new and interesting ideas that will change the outlook of information security. Hence we have decided to reward new research with an honorarium of USD 500 in addition to the speaker benefits. Please read the CFP below or at http://g0s.org/cfp/ for details on the speaker benefits and the format of submission.
Tracks and relevant submissions
G0S will be a triple track conference and we are looking for paper submissions under any one of the tracks.
1. Systems Track (OS/Systems/Application/Hardware)
2. Communications Track (Communication and Networks)
3. Strategy Track (Gov/GRC/Cyber warfare/CII)
1. Talk duration: 1 Hr including Q&A
2. Paper has to be innovative.
1. Workshop duration: Half day, One day or Two Days
2. Workshop has to be up-to-date, hands-on and have very limited or no theory.
1. CFP opens – 25th June 2013
2. First round of speaker list – 10th August 2013
3. CFP closes – 30th September 2013
4. Final speaker list – 10th October 2013
For speakers privileges, topic details, submission process and other details, please refer to Ground Zero Infosec Summit
Thanks a lot for your support for these many years