Ms Nidhi Ruperi, HR professional is conducting a workshop on
Effective Communication Skills(The Art of Conversation)
On 18th April, 2009, and LinkedPune members have been offered additional 500 Rs discount for the same.
Thanks Nidhi. I hope people will get benefitted from this workshop.
Here is the complete detail from Nidhi.
"In today’s competitive globalised business world and difficult economy, coherent, effective communication is more essential than ever before. It is the foundation on which companies and careers are built and a crucial component
of success and growth. Whether the audience is an entire organization, a meeting or a single individual, effective communication requires bringing together different points of view and relaying that information without losing
clarity or focus. Whether it’s a face-to-face conversation or an e-mail exchange, a meaningful message entails establishing a connection that leaves a powerful impression. This workshop below will help you develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organization.
· Increase awareness for effectiveness communication in day to day life.
· Discover how to present your thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively.
· Build rapport while interacting inside or outside the organization
· Reduce time and cost due to ineffective communication
· Basics of Communication
· Skills of Effective Communicator
· Flow of Communication in Organizations
· Barriers to Communications
· Effective Communication
· Communication Ethics
Program Learning Outcome:
· Attendee will be able to deal with people effectively.
· Attendee will be able to choose and define best communication style/ media to be deployed at given situation.
· Attendee will be able to understand the cost of mis-communication.
· Attendee will be able to speak with more confidence and listen carefully to build rapport
· Attendee will be able analyze and utilise body language effectively.
· Feedback and Counseling by trainer and other participants.
· Exercises to understand the importance of communication
· Case Study to understand the real life problem and how to deal effectively
· Role plays to exert the appropriate behavior
· Assessment tools
· Action Plan and follow up
Mrs. Nidhi Ruperee is currently working as Manager- HR. She has got sound experience of 7 years in Human resources. Through out her carrier she has
played active role of facilitator, trainer and mentor.Nidhi has done master’s in Human Resources from ITM, Mumbai, Training and Development diploma from
ISTD, and she is certified Competency Mapping Manager.
Who all can attend:
All Executives and Managers (Middle management)
Program Date: Saturday, 18th April, 2009.
Time: 9:30 am to 5 pm
Venue: Hotel Coronet Elegance, Fatima Nagar, Pune
Program Fee: Rs 2000 / Participant.
For nominations and queries
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 9850034720
For discount mark your email cc to firstname.lastname@example.org