IT product /service company in BFSI domain, Pune Based, head quarter in US, employee strength 100-150 employees
Job Description : Client Engagement Manager 10 yrs Exp
Responsibilities:· Identify possible sales and cross-selling opportunities within prospects and customers.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and statements of work for project engagements.
· Collaborate with clients to define requirements and manage expectations and communications from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
· Define and manage the overall project goals and success criteria.
· Function as the customer’s advocate representing and driving customer opportunities with practice managers.
· Collaborate with technical teams to address all issues that may affect the delivery of the project.
· Cultivate relationships within accounts to expand Organisation’s footprint and overall revenue.
· Provide a stable and consistent methodology for managing customer relationships and services.
Skills & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred from an accredited university.· 10+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
· Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level clients.
· Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
We are not looking for PURE SALES profiles (this is primarily a senior PRE-SALES/BA role, with the added responsibility of account mining).Must Have the following Experience in the Profile:
2. Business Analyst
3. Customer Facing Responsibilities
4. Delivery Experience (Should have been part of project execution for at least 1 or 2 years) [Nice to Have]
5. Solution Design (Optional)
6. Account Management (Optional)
Experience: 8-10 Years total. Should have gone through the technology stream and then moved to the Pre-Sales Team.
1. Btech CS/Electronics
1. Optional MBA
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as “Sales-716381823163”